Sew, What's New?

Curating sewing and quilting talent, techniques, and tutorials, since 1997.

All Post Tagged 'doll' (15)

← Back to Doll Makers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How To Make a Rag Doll - For Beginners!

Learn how to sew a rag doll by hand with this easy to follow tutorial. I will teach you how you can create your own pattern, what stitch…

Started by Susan

0 Dec 21, 2015

DIY Sock Doll - Baby Alpaca Sewing Tutorial

This tutorial from Maqaroon uses fluffy socks which are sold in bargain shops and "dollar" stores. The fluffy fabric is quite forgiving s…

Started by Susan

0 Dec 21, 2015

KNOTTED DOLL Project

Supplies You'll need: Print out pattern from Adobe Acrobat file located here. 14"x24" plus 6"x8" scraps for the body, I've used cotton ve…

Started by Susan

2 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Debbie Whitworth

Emily-Jane Ragdoll Sewing Guide - by Lily Blossom

Isn't this a pretty doll to add to your collection?  From the purse, to the little shoes, I love the way this doll is put together.  I hav…

Started by Susan

1 May 12, 2013
Reply by Patricia

Free Don't Worry Dolls ePattern by The Silver Penny

Simple sewing and a little glue is all that is needed to create a bag full of fun! Collect them, make some for your friends or give them a…

Started by Susan

0 Aug 16, 2012

How to Sew a Babka Doll

Written Instructions (PDF File)

Started by Susan

0 Mar 4, 2012

Cotton prices soar but avid hobbyists still buying - Doll making on the rise

By ANDREA GALABINSKI The cost of cotton has gone up over 50 percent, said one local business owner, that sells material for sewing and cra…

Started by Susan

1 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by decemberbaby

Ball Jointed Doll Flapper Hat Tutorial

By Fanciful Delights@ bjdmagazine.com How pretty is this hat?!?!?!?!    "Making this flapper style hat for your BJD is as easy as 1-2-3…

Started by Susan

1 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by CoraKiceniuk

Susan Else: Fabric sculptor creates a world of colorful characters

Susan Else brings scraps of cloth to life. The rooms of her high-ceilinged Victorian studio/home are populated with Else's ingenious three…

Started by Susan

1 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by CoraKiceniuk

"Movable clown doll pattern"

Sent in by Ruth: "I have been looking for a pattern for a clown doll, about 18" or so high. The arms and legs are made with clothes pins (n…

Started by Susan

1 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by sewred

RSS

© 2020   Created by Sara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service