Sew, What's New?

Curating sewing and quilting talent, techniques, and tutorials, since 1997.

All Post Tagged 'tutorial' (68)

← Back to Holiday Sewing + Quilting Projects
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sew a Charmed Shamrock Applique Quilted Table Topper

This free quilting project from Bernina showcases beautiful shades of green to create two different two-toned four leaf clovers for St. Pa…

Started by Susan

0 Mar 13, 2016

Shamrock Bow Tutorial - Dollar Store Crafts

With St. Patrick's Day on the way, I decided to haul out all of my green craft supplies and see what kind of fun, shamrock-y ideas I could…

Started by Susan

0 Feb 23, 2016

Lucky St. Patrick’s Shamrock Mug Rug – Free Quilting Tutorial from The Way I Sew It

A free tutorial for a quilted St. Patrick’s Day mug rug by The Way I Sew It that coordinates perfectly with your drink of choice, be it I…

Started by Susan

0 Feb 23, 2016

DIY Ripped Heart T-Shirt from StyleNovice

Convert a plain, simple t-shirt into something cool and unique for Valentine's Day with this free video tutorial from StyleNovice!

Started by Susan

0 Jan 29, 2016

Valentine Heart Coin Purse Sewing Tutorial from Bernina!

Learn how stitch up this cute and practical heart coin purse that makes a great gift. This sewing tutorial explains how to stitch up this…

Started by Susan

0 Jan 29, 2016

Handbag with Valentine Heart Pocket Tutorial by Debbie Shore

❤ A pretty lined tote bag with a heart-shaped pocket. Another simple idea for a beginner sewer from Debbie Shore!

Started by Susan

0 Jan 29, 2016

Quick and Easy Valentines Quilting Project with the Echo Foot

This is a sweet quilting project to practice using your echo quilting foot. Using just a few scraps of fabric and batting your end up wi…

Started by Susan

0 Jan 28, 2016

Sew Country Kitchen Heart Shaped Oven Mitts - with Jennifer Bosworth of Shabby Fabrics

Watch Jennifer in this free video tutorial to learn how to sew these sweet heart-shaped oven mitts using layer cakes! FREE pattern downlo…

Started by Susan

0 Jan 22, 2016

Making Handmade Christmas Felt Ornaments + Free Pattern

Here's a great little video inspiring you in how to make some fun (& very festive) handmade felt ornaments!  Come and learn how to ma…

Started by Susan

0 Dec 1, 2015

Halloween Quilting - A Spooky Halloween Story Idea for Kids

Jenny from Missouri Star Quilt Company tells us a spooky Halloween tale you can use as a fun holiday craft with your kids or grand-kids…

Started by Susan

0 Sep 20, 2015

RSS

© 2020   Created by Sara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service