Sew, What's New?

Curating sewing and quilting talent, techniques, and tutorials, since 1997.

All Post Tagged 'StPatricksDay' (11)

← Back to Holiday Sewing + Quilting Projects
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sewing For Kids for St. Patrick's Day: How to Sew the "Just My Luck" Ribbon Skirt - Bombshell Bling

A fun skirt for parents and grandparents sew for kids to wear while celebrating St. Patrick's Day. This skirt is for kids who love wearing…

Started by Susan

0 Mar 14, 2018

St. Patricks Day: “Bring Me Luck” Mini Quilt – A Free Quilting Tutorial from Blue Ribbon Designs

A fun free quilting tutorial from Blue Ribbon Designs for a mini quilt with a lucky St. Patrick’s Day twist! Instead of including a trad…

Started by Susan

0 Feb 22, 2017

Luck O' the Irish Table Runner for St. Patrick's Day - A Free Video Tutorial

A free video tutorial from Fons & Porter showing us how to make this quilted table runner we can cherish and display every year on St.…

Started by Susan

0 Mar 22, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Inspired - Little Girls Dress Tutorial + Free Pattern

This little St. Patrick's Day dress by Denise at DIYCrush was sewn out of simple and low-cost woven broadcloth fabrics.  Broadcloth is co…

Started by Susan

0 Mar 14, 2016

Sew a Charmed Shamrock Applique Quilted Table Topper

This free quilting project from Bernina showcases beautiful shades of green to create two different two-toned four leaf clovers for St. Pa…

Started by Susan

0 Mar 13, 2016

St Patricks Day Quilted Wall Hanging

St Patricks Day Quilted Wall Hanging from Rose Smith The large pinwheel is 4.1/2" - which is 4" finished size. The (HST's) half square tri…

Started by Susan

0 Feb 24, 2016

Shamrock Bow Tutorial - Dollar Store Crafts

With St. Patrick's Day on the way, I decided to haul out all of my green craft supplies and see what kind of fun, shamrock-y ideas I could…

Started by Susan

0 Feb 23, 2016

Eraser-Stamped Shamrock T-Shirt - HGTV Handmade

Get ready for St. Patrick's Day with Marianne's eraser-stamped clover t-shirts.

Started by Susan

0 Feb 23, 2016

DIY Easy St. Patrick's Day Shamrocks - HGTV Handmade

It's almost St. Patrick's Day, so if you want to get into the spirit of the holiday, learn to make these two easy shamrocks out of ribbon a…

Started by Susan

0 Feb 23, 2016

Lucky St. Patrick’s Shamrock Mug Rug – Free Quilting Tutorial from The Way I Sew It

A free tutorial for a quilted St. Patrick’s Day mug rug by The Way I Sew It that coordinates perfectly with your drink of choice, be it I…

Started by Susan

0 Feb 23, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Sara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service