Sew, What's New?

Curating sewing and quilting talent, techniques, and tutorials, since 1997.

All Post Tagged 'crafts' (9)

← Back to Holiday Sewing + Quilting Projects
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How To Make: Easter Chicks or Spring Birds - A Free Sewing Tutorial from Made To Sew

Learn how to sew these cute birds ready for Easter with this free video tutorial with Anika from Made to Sew. Download the free pattern…

Started by Susan

0 Apr 12, 2017

Hen Easter Egg Warmer - A Free PDF Pattern from ByNumber19

A fast and whimsical sewing project to cheer up your Easter table with pretty colors. Sew it together with the kids or as an Easter gift f…

Started by Susan

0 Mar 8, 2016

Shamrock Bow Tutorial - Dollar Store Crafts

With St. Patrick's Day on the way, I decided to haul out all of my green craft supplies and see what kind of fun, shamrock-y ideas I could…

Started by Susan

0 Feb 23, 2016

Eraser-Stamped Shamrock T-Shirt - HGTV Handmade

Get ready for St. Patrick's Day with Marianne's eraser-stamped clover t-shirts.

Started by Susan

0 Feb 23, 2016

DIY Easy St. Patrick's Day Shamrocks - HGTV Handmade

It's almost St. Patrick's Day, so if you want to get into the spirit of the holiday, learn to make these two easy shamrocks out of ribbon a…

Started by Susan

0 Feb 23, 2016

Mini Tinsel Christmas Wreath DIY

Step-by-Step Instructions for the EASY Mini Tinsel Wreath! You will need: * Mini foam wreath * 2m of Tinsel * 60cm of Ribbon * Hot Glue…

Started by Susan

0 Dec 1, 2015

Making Handmade Christmas Felt Ornaments + Free Pattern

Here's a great little video inspiring you in how to make some fun (& very festive) handmade felt ornaments!  Come and learn how to ma…

Started by Susan

0 Dec 1, 2015

Spooky Burlap Table Runner by Melissa Mortenson of The Polka Dot Chair + Cricut Basics Video Tutorial

The runner is made from burlap and goes together very quickly!   For this project you will need: -Burlap -Unbleached cotton or muslin (so…

Started by Susan

0 Oct 7, 2012

"A Grand Gobbler" A Free Thanksgiving Sewing Project

Write seven reasons to be thankful on tiny pieces of paper, and tie one to each button on the turkey's tail. Ask family members to read the…

Started by Susan

1 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Bonnie

RSS

© 2020   Created by Sara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service