This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you make a purchase using any of these links.

Fat Quarter Shop Quilting Fabric, Kits, Notions and Patterns

All Post Tagged 'sewing' (14)

← Back to Industrial Sewing
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Fix Hook Timing on an Industrial Sewing Machine

Mr. Levy shows us how to set timing on your industrial sewing machine as well as how to fix the machine when thread gets stuck in the ho…

Started by Susan

0 Jan 4, 2016

How to Make Outdoor Awning for Your Home - From Start to Finish

How to Make a Sunbrella Awning on a Home provides step-by-step instructions for building and installing an awning. This gorgeous awning i…

Started by Susan

0 Oct 1, 2012

Sewing Zippers 104 - Zipper Plaques for Cushions

Sewing Zipper 104 demonstrates two different techniques for sewing a zipper plaque on a boxed cushion. A zipper plaque is basically a zi…

Started by Susan

0 Apr 24, 2012

Sewing Zippers 103 -- Rip Zipper Approach

The Rip Zipper Approach is the third installment of our Zipper Series Videos that demonstrates a zipper installation which is often used…

Started by Susan

0 Apr 4, 2012

Sewing Zippers 102 - Bind & Slit Approach

The Bind & Slit Approach is the second zipper video in the Sewing Zippers Video Series that demonstrates a zipper installation which…

Started by Susan

0 Mar 14, 2012

How to Insert a Sewing Machine Needle

Inserting a needle in a home sewing machine is easy, but what about needles that are industrial style and don't have a flat side on the s…

Started by Susan

0 Feb 20, 2012

Waiting for my new Taurus machine!

I am getting psyched!  One of my friends who works in the industrial sewing field is selling me her "baby".  This "baby" is a Taurus indust…

Started by Susan

3 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Susan

Tutorial: How to Make a Loose Frame Awning for Your Home

Small Awnings are fabricated with a simple sleeve for the front bar (without a tie bar) and a similar small sleeve for the head rod. T…

Started by Susan

4 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Susan

Hints for Sewing Heavy Vinyl Fabrics

Sewing heavy vinyl can be an issue because it is not only heavy but sticky. Because of this it does not want to feed into the sewing mac…

Started by Susan

0 Apr 23, 2011

How to Make an Air Conditioner Cover!

Build your own air conditioner cover using supplies from Sailrite. In this video we will show you the steps required for sewing your own…

Started by Susan

0 Apr 23, 2011

RSS

Sponsors

Accuquilt Go! Cutter

© 2017   Created by Sara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service