Sew, What's New?

Curating sewing and quilting talent, techniques, and tutorials, since 1997.

Hello.  I have a Kenmore Elite Embroidery machine.  I have been sewing all my life and am a very experienced sewer but this machine has me very intimidated.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what's the best way for me to learn how to use it for machine embroidery?  The owner's manual has very limited instruction on how to purchase and then use additional embroidery designs.  I see so many that I love on line, but have no idea on what to purchase and then how to use them.  Help, please.  THANK YOU~~

Views: 116

Replies to This Post

first of all you need to get a  reader box so that you can download any embroidery pattern you need.  I contacted a Janome dealer because our machines are the same as Janome.   They are about$99.00 but well worth it . Than you can download the patterns on to the card and attach reader to the machine and you are off to go.  There is no Kenmore reader 1900 anymore so this is the only way to do it.   The below site is great for free and really inexpensive embroidery patterns. Use the  patterns on the machine untill you feel comfortable.  There is one problem I found it is the language to order patterns.  The book say JEP  and this site says something different.  I don't know which one it is and haven't tried it yet .  Keep me informed we can be a great reference for each other.  This is a great machine but not owned by many .. Happy New YEar.  

Debra@emblibrary.com
S

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service