Sew, What's New?

Curating sewing and quilting talent, techniques, and tutorials, since 1997.

All Post Tagged 'serger' (14)

← Back to Serger Users
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Serger Sewing Tips - A Free Video Series from Gail Yellen

A free video series from Gail Yellen offering tips, techniques, and tutorials for sewing with a serger. Pick and choose or watch them all…

Started by Susan

0 Nov 22, 2015

Is Your Serger Stitching Correctly - FashionSewingBlogTV

More serging tutorials at SWN: Sewing Channel: Serger Reviews The "Secret" to Taming your Serger! Using a Serger - Fashion Sewing Blog…

Started by Susan

0 Sep 28, 2015

Basic Serging: Tips and Tricks!

Simply sewing with a serger will guarantee that ALL your projects look store-bought! Enjoy the quick tips that will bring your sewing to…

Started by Susan

0 Nov 19, 2012

What is the Serger used for other than hemming?

Sent in by wanda: "I am fairly new to sewing. What is the Serger used for other than hemming? I am thinking about purchasing one,but if he…

Started by Susan

29 May 26, 2012
Reply by dee

How to Secure Serger Tails

Source: fiberosity.com via Lucille on Pinterest Learn How to Secure Serger Tails

Started by Susan

2 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Karen

What should I look for in a serger?

I'm new to serging, in fact I don't have a serger yet. My BD is coming up and I told my hubby that I want a serger. My first thought is to…

Started by janel10

5 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Sherri

Problem keeping my serger threaded;

hello to all: I am new to this group but am really needing help. my serger just will not stay threaded. it will sew for approximately 6 "…

Started by jackie hubert

13 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Sherri

New here

I'm Kathy from Utah. I own 3 sergers and a coverstitch machine. I have been serging since the mid-eighties when I had my own dance costume…

Started by Kathy Smith

3 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Katriina Alanko

"Can't seem to figure out the stitching & tensions sewing with fleece"

Sent in by Valerie Morris "Hi, I can't seem to figure out the stitching & tensions sewing with fleece. thanks Valerie"

Started by Susan

3 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Valerie Morris

What the difference is between three and four thread serger?

Sent in From FRANCES DODGE: "I am very new to sergers. I have the oppourtunity to buy a three thread serger and am wondering what the diff…

Started by Susan

5 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Katriina Alanko

RSS

© 2020   Created by Sara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service