I started with a size large tee from Goodwill. I sewed the sides at the bust area to angle in, and be smaller. I then just pivoted at the sleeve and also made it smaller. DD can now let her preggie belly grow into this top. She's very small everywhere, but baby bump is beginning to show. So I left the fullness of the tee from about midway down. I cut the neck ribbing off, and cut across the top of the arms, across just below he neck h***, across to the other arm (like making a peasant top). I used some coordinating fabric to sew a casing onto the top edge, and cut a slit in the center front. I added elastic and stitched it down. Ribbon inserted and sewn into each end of the casing allows the bow to be tied, and closes up some of the slit. A cut another piece of the fabric about 1 1/2 times bigger around then the shirt. I folded it in half, gathered it and sewed it to the bottom. To add a little length, I cut 2 strips of a white tee, gathered them, lettuce edged them with my serger, and sewed it to the bottom. I top stitched around the bottom edge of the green. Also cut the sleeves shorter. I really like it, and all it cost was a $2 tee, a few scraps from my stash, and the strips from another $2 tee. Not bad! Both tees are from Goodwill.