[Photo by G Magazine]
Banish cling wrap from your kitchen and whip up a set of these pretty covers using coordinating fabrics.
what you need:
- or four quilting fat quarters
- 26" of PUL polyester knit fabric 60" wide
- White cotton thread
- 2.2 yards of .5" braided elastic cut into four lengths;
- Medium safety pin or elastic threading tool
- Newspaper (to create your pattern)
- Ruler, two pencils and 25" of lightweight string
Note: These materials make reusable bowl covers for a set of four nesting bowls; XL 15",
L 12.6", M 11" and S 9.45".
The instructions will take you through the steps to make the XL cover. Repeat the process for each additional size to complete your set.