Here is my latest completed project. It is the Jane Overshirt by StyleArc. It was my first venture with the Australian patterns and I have to say I'm very please with the outcome. The sizing is right on. I did change the button spacing - my buttons were just a bit smaller than the pattern called for. It called for 1/2' and didn't have enough to make me happy. When I laid the buttons on the shirt at the pattern spacing, they looked insignificant. I added buttons and it made it look much better, I think.
I don't remember what the fabric content of this fabric is but it is light weight with a somewhat crisp hand and after washing, I was happy to discover it doesn't wrinkle much.
If you haven't used StyleArc patterns before, they have minimal instructions and pictures. I had started out with a 3/4 sleeve but couldn't get the slit to work to my liking so I cut it to the short sleeve. I had been debating which length I wanted anyway. I think I am actually happier with the short sleeve.