Published on May 28, 2017
"Hello everyone! I have been seeing these zip up bedding sheets in almost every ad and cute kid room pictures but have not seen one tutorial on how to make it yourself. So I took it upon myself to make one and show you how you can save tons of money by making one yourself custom to what kind or style room you want to make it for! Zip up bedding is really handy in bunk beds and other beds that are just tough for children (and parents) to reach and not break a sweat trying to make the darn thing. But it is also great for teaching children to make their bed and keep their beds nicely made because all they have to do is zip the thing up! Be sure to share this with your friends!
I listed all the materials and things you'll need in the video!
- I got 10 yards of zipper from amazon if you're wondering where to find longer zippers.
- I used a walking foot, because it feeds the fabric through easier and doesn't make the fabric slip as much but it is optional.
- I used 100% organic cotton from Joann's Fabric store for the topper material
- The fur I got was also from Jo-ann's Fabric - I bought 2 yards of each of the material I got from there.
- The elastic I used is 3/8" "