Share 'Flutter Sleeve Wrap Dress Refashion with Elizabeth Bryson'
Instructions by Elizabeth Bryson:
1. Try on the dress and mark your natural waist with a half inch for seam allowance, then cut.
2. Lay the top down and cut up the center front. Then cut out a new neckline into a deep V shape
3. Fold it in half and cut off some of the extra material.
3. Roll the neckline under 1/4” twice and sew. also sew up the side seams.
4. Try the top on and criss-cross t…
You can share this video in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this