Share 'How to Quilt As You Go - Pineapple Chunks Project'
Learn the simple steps to the quilt as you go technique by making this fun Pineapple Table Topper. It's the perfect addition to your next luau!
• 1⁄4 yard green plaid (leaves)
• 1⁄4 yard solid green (leaves)
• 1⁄3 yard total assorted yellow prints (Flying Geese units)
• 1⁄6 yard mottled gold (binding)
• 18×22" piece (fat quarter) backing fabric
• 18×22" thin quilt batting
You can share this video in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this