Sew, What's New?

Curating sewing and quilting talent, techniques, and tutorials, since 1997.

Hi- Im looking for a pattern for a dress with a sheer overskirt with numerous gathered up bits all over the skirt( like what you see to gather up the train) I don't know what its called? Lorri

Views: 10


You need to be a member of Sew, What's New? to add comments!

Join Sew, What's New?

© 2022   Created by Sara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service